Successfully operating for over 25 years, the Finch Cricket Club Insurance Scheme assists clubs across the country with professional advice and insurance cover. Finch understands that every club is unique, therefore their scheme offers a tailored package of optional insurance cover to ensure the client receives the correct cover for them.
Who is the cover for?
This cover is designed specifically for Amateur Cricket Clubs of all sizes whatever their requirements. For clubs looking to comply with ECB Guidelines and the Clubmark Accreditation, Finch offer Public Liability Insurance to meet these standards. In addition, Finch can also offer insurance for a range of Sports Clubs.
Key Cover Features
Finch’s comprehensive insurance scheme provides all the cover that a cricket sports club would normally require, including:
- Public Liability (that enables clubs to meet ECB Guidelines and the Clubmark Accreditation)
- Employers Liability
- Legal expenses
- Buildings insurance for clubhouse and outbuildings (optional)
- Contents insurance for clubhouse and outbuildings (optional)
- Equipment in the open, such as Sight Screens, Pitch Covers, Groundsmen Machinery (optional)
- Business interruption (optional)
- Personal accident (optional)
- Directors & Officers Liability (optional)
And many more optional cover features to meet your club’s requirements.
Want to know more?
For more details about Finch’s Cricket Club Insurance Scheme visit their website at https://www.finchinsurance.co.uk/sector/cricket-clubs/
Please get in touch at 023 8076 9872 or email email@example.com